THE NEED FOR ENTREPRENEURIAL PROFILING, EDUCATION
• Extremely high unemployment rate.
• Unexceptional high failure rate in schools.
• More demanding work environment.
• Training funds wasted on training the wrong people.
OBJECTIVES WILL BE TO:
• Develop new and use current assessment material to profile potential entrepreneurs.
• Identify gaps in the composition of the potential/incumbent entrepreneur that should be improved.
• Create creative incubation learning environments.
• Develop customized programmes to fit the need of just-in-time-training of the learners.
• Develop outcomes-based programmes that will empower the learner to develop his/her own personal entrepreneurial competencies.
• Meet the objectives of blended and e-learning
• Monitor and report on the implementation of the entrepreneurial principles.
After profiling the potential entrepreneur will be able to:
• Know whether he/she have a reasonable potential to become an entrepreneur.
• Identify and address their own entrepreneurial weaknesses and strengths.
• Be trained to develop their different entrepreneurial competencies.
After the completion and implementation of the programmes the learner will
be able to:
• Create a profitable business and jobs for themselves and others.
• Run a business effectively according to entrepreneurial principles.
• Manage the venture in such a manner that it will increase the per capita income of the owner and employees.
Programmes and assessment material have been used to
• Train teachers and principals that were sponsored by the Tshwane University of Technology
• Train teachers of Independent Schools for Entrepreneurs
• Profile potential entrepreneurs for the Franchise Association of SA
CURRENT PROGRAMMES AND ASSESSMNET MATERIAL:
• Venture Creation Programmes for Young Entrepreneurs.
• Academics through Venturing Programme for Young Entrepreneurs.
• Educator Training Programmes.
• Local and International assessment material to identify potential entrepreneurs.
CEO Dr Johan Louw (PhD: MBA: MEd Psych)